BMW Finance

<<

juggernaut

Post Fri May 09, 2008 10:56 pm

BMW Finance

I am partway through a 3 year 'choices' finance deal on a new BMW. At the end, you either sell, hand it back, or trade it in. Finance interest rate thoughis not competitive. Given the nature of the package, is there a better way of financing the car given the nature of the package I am on and reduce my payments. . What would somebody in the trade do, if they had the know how and were on a similar scheme.
<<

finance-investment

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 am

Re: BMW Finance

The sole way to make financing less expensive than paying cash is to take it on loan
<<

AlanE

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 am

Re: BMW Finance

Repayments on this type of loan will always be higher than a simple loan agreement because the vehicle normally carries a 'guaranteed' value.

To refinance now will probably be mega expensive. Sorry to say it but best time to compare all the options is before you sign on dotted line!

Manufacturers will always come up with ideas to make their finance options seem the most attractive. Always remember their ultimate aim is to make as much money as possible from you by lending money - although their attractive headlines might suggest otherwise!!
Please don't send Personal Messages outlining a problem - that is what the forum is for!
Boiler manuals from http://www.themanualslibrary.co.uk

Return to Ask the Car Dealer