Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:10 pm

help with a boy i like please.

There's this guy who I have liked for a looong time (longer than anyone else) and I don't know how he feels about me. It's not that I want to stalk him or something :shock: , but because he gives out mixed messages and I'm not sure what to do.

We're both 15 and Chinese but he lives 30 minutes away from me. We used to see each other only once a week but now its not even that; only occasionally when we and some other friends meet up. Sometimes we text/talk online/Facebook each other but thats it. Our parents are friends too.

There was one point where I thought he liked me because he would compliment me (he said he liked my phone) and touch me (not inappropriately obviously) and we would poke fun at each other. But now he said " I don't like your phone anymore" and he doesn't reply when I talk to him online or suddenly goes offline. I think he likes this girl at his school (we don't go to the same school in case you hadn't guessed) because they always send messages to each other with kisses at the end (he doesn't do this with me, and it's on Facebook so its quite obvious); I tried sending a message with a kiss at the end but he didn't reply.

I've also dreamt about him. More than once.

It is natural to be jealous/sad and is there anything I can do about this? I don't really think I can 'not like' him, its kinda hard. :(