need help getting customers

<<

tcon

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:38 pm

need help getting customers

Hello all. I was wondering cud u help me out with my biz. I recently started up a biz in the surface refinishing sector. It includes applying a new surface to bathroom suites, tiles countertops etc... It saves the customer in costs and inconvenience.
The trouble is I am not getting as much customers ringing the phone. I am marketing my biz through leaflet drops, ads in the paper, and mailshots to hotels etc... I am not getting much replies at all. Do you have any marketing tips on how to get customers.
I have to send out leaflets myself because i got ripped off before with a leaflet distribution, also the costs of advertising in papers is very expensive, especially when i'm not getting the work out of it.
I spent a lot of money in getting the training and materials. It is really getting me down to c no biz coming my way.
Thank you very much for your help
<<

HSP

Post Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:35 pm

try the gumtree

im sure there is a irleand section!
<<

djdex

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:58 pm

hi, ive ran a few businesses in my time, have you tried taking your product to a shopping arcade and showing what it does, i find leaflets a good idea but for every 20 flyers i put out i get roughly 4 calls, and 1 customer. contact mrsite.com and start your own webpage only £25 per year
<<

Best-Boilers

Post Tue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Re: need help getting customers

If you have a website why not use google adwords. You pay on a per click basis and can set the budget to whatever you want.

Return to Ask the Boss